Presentation of the website
- This site is the property of Emitech SAS registered in the Trade and Companies Register under number 344 545 645 whose registered office is located ZA de l'Observatoire - CAP 78 - 3, rue des Coudriers - 78180 Montigny le Bretonneux.
- This site has been declared to the CNIL.
- The director of the website publication is as marketing & communication manager.
- The website is hosted and maintained by GANDI SAS whose head office is located at 63-65 boulevard Massena à Paris (75013) FRANCE.
- All elements of this website (including trademarks, domain names, texts, graphics, logos, sounds, photos and animations) are the property of Emitech or third parties who initially authorized Emitech to use them.
- The protection of this website is governed by national and international laws applicable in the context of intellectual property. Consequently, any reproduction, use and/or partial or total modification of this website made without Emitech's prior agreement is likely to constitute an act of infringement that may engage the civil and criminal liability of any offender.
- Under the law applicable to compilations of data, any extraction or attempted extraction of databases of information from this site is, likewise, liable to engage the civil and criminal liability of any offender
Emitech undertakes that the collection and processing of your data, carried out from the www.emitech.fr site, will comply with the general data protection regulations (RGPD) and the Data Protection Act.
- The management of personal data falls within the legal framework defined by Article 34 of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on data processing, files and freedoms and by European Regulation 2016/679.
- You have the right to access and correct your personal data. These actions can be sent by e-mail to our webmaster or by mail to the publication director (Emitech - ZI de la Vallée du Salaison - 145, rue du Massacan - BP 25 - 34741 Vendargues Cedex). The personal data collected on this site are in no case transmitted, free of charge or against payment, to third parties, natural or legal persons. The personal data collected on this site are in no case transmitted, free of charge or against payment, to third parties, natural or legal persons..
- For any information or exercise of your rights concerning the processing of personal data managed by Emitech, you can contact its Data Protection Officer (DPO) :
- By letter to the following address
To the attention of the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
145 rue du Massacan - BP 80025
34741 VENDARGUES Cedex
- Your form data, when you use one, is stored on our server for traceability over a two-year period and additional information provided to indicate your preferences for us to provide you with information related to the interests you have notified us is retained for a period of 5 years from your last visit. During this period, you can freely access, modify or delete this data.
- This information is used by our communication department to establish your profile in order to deliver you a relevant communication corresponding to your interests.
- Each message that is sent to you has an unsubscribe link allowing you to block the sending of new messages on the email address that you have communicated to us.
- You can change your preferences information or delete your record at any time by completing your account activation and proceeding online.
- The activation of your account consists in sending you a temporary password via the email address initially communicated.
A "cookie" is a small file, usually consisting of letters and numbers, sent by the web server to the browser cookie file on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies and browser tracking tools
It is important for our services to have tools to evaluate the traffic to our website in order to be able to improve the user experience..
By accepting the use of Google Analytics cookies, you agree that your browser information on this website may be transmitted to Google Inc. At any time, you can return to this choice by using the interface below
This tool recommended by the CNIL and configured to comply with the requirements of the RGPD. The statistical information provided by this tool is less accurate than that collected through Google Analytics but has the same objective of optimizing the site.
Even RGPD compliant, you can choose to disable (or reactivate) the use of this tool through the interface below
What is this cookie?
||Traces the user's path on the site
||Monitor the rate of requests sent to google servers
||Saves your Google Analytics preferences
||Allows not counting user visits more than once a day
||1 year et 1 month
||Traces the user's path on the site
The server hosting our site also stores traces of your browsing in order to detect any anomalies in operation as well as our web interface running under Drupal (log). Our server is hosted in France by Gandi, which declares itself compatible with the RGPD.
These data are deleted at regular intervals and at the latest within 12 months.
- Emitech in no way guarantees that the information published on its site is complete, accurate and up to date at all times and declines any responsibility for the use made by the visitor of the content of this site.
- Links to other sites in no way prejudge the validity of the information contained therein and do not necessarily imply a participation of our company in favour of a company, its products and/or services. Emitech declines all responsibility for the content of these sites and for the use made of them by visitors.