- The Emitech Group supports companies that market equipment for industrialists (machine tools, handling equipment, dosing systems, electrical cabinets, etc.) by offering its services related to CE marking and worlwide markets.
- Its know-how is useful for the good functioning of its laboratories and also offered to companies with such in-house skills (metrology, maintenance, bench and tool design).
- Our specific skills in EMC allow us to intervene on site for testing of installations or to assess disturbed sites.
- By extension, we intervene within the framework of the directive 2013/35/EU (RF exposure of workers - Waves and Health)
European and worldwide marketing of your industrial equipment
The Emitech Group supports companies that market equipment for industrialists (machine tools, handling equipment, dosing systems, electrical cabinets, etc.)
The core of our services concerns the implementation of tests in laboratories, complemented by our engineering and training.
When your equipment cannot be moved or requires on-site expertise, our teams move anywhere in France or abroad. Our services are carried out in the time slots that suit you.
In Europe, the CE marking sets the minimum context for the requirements that all equipment to be marketed must meet: electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), radio, EMF (electromagnetic waves & health) and safety.
For other countries in the world, the nature of the requirements to be met, the associated requirements and approval procedures are different.
Emission DC - 40 GHz
One measuring line per room and open area test site
- Radiated emission (Measurement at 3 m in Full Anechoic Room or at 3 or 10 m in large semi-anechoic chamber or in open area test site from 30 MHz to 26 GHz)
- Conducted emission (from power supply, single phase LISN 10 A, three phase LISN 100 A, three phase LISN 400 A, rail of 1 to 6 meters cable slide bar for disturbing power emission.
Immunity 10 kHz to 6 GHz
One immunity line per room
- Radiated immunity (semi anechoic chamber from 27 MHz to 6 GHz or Full Anechoic Room from 80 MHz to 6 GHz)
- Conducted immunity (Inducted field strength 10Veff from 150kHz to 230MHz)
- Magnetic immunity (Magnetic field immersion method 30A/m_50/60Hz)
A complete range of facilities for testing according to EN 61000-4-(2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, ...) and EN 61000-3-(2 et 3) - EN 61100-3-(11 et 12)
- Electrostatic discharge up to 30kV - Electrical Fast Transient / Burst Immunity test: CDN 3 phases 30A, amplitude burst 4.4kV, CDN 3 phases 100A, amplitude burst 4.4kV - Surge immunity test: CDN 3 phases 25A amplitude 6.6 KV, CDN 3 phases 150A amplitude 6.6 KV, Voltage dips, short interruptions, and voltage variations
- Flickers and harmonics, Monophase and 3 phases 16 A, Monophase and 3 phases 32A)
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Controlled sources of electrical power (stabilised 50/60 Hz power supplies, generators / converters)
- Acquisition units for temperature rise measurements (thermocouples)
- Appliances for electrical measurements (oscilloscope, probes, multimeters, leakage currents, etc.)
- Appliances for power measurements
- Appliances for insulation measurements (dielectric strength meter, insulation strength)
- Appliance for ground continuity measurements
- Residual lightning impulse generating bay
- Transformer splitting machine
- Equipment for incandescent wire tests and for flammability tests
- Environmental chambers
- IP testing equipment
- Standardised gauges and templates (test fingers, etc.)
- Mechanical testing of electrical enclosures (shock hammers, indentors, etc.)
- Calm air chamber (luminaires)
- Automated systems and specific test fixtures
- Protection against electric shock
- Dielectric strength
- Temperature rise
- Leakage currents
- Insulation resistance
- Leakage paths and creepage distance
- CTI / Tracking
- Moisture resistance
- Danger from electromagnetic waves
- Incandescent wire
- Fire resistance
- Impact resistance
- Drop tests
- Fault condition analysis
- Liquid ingress protection (IPX1 to X8)
- Solid ingress protection (IP1X to 6X)
- Protection against external mechanical impacts (IK01 to IK10)
- Open area test sites for mesures at 10m
- Full Anechoic Rooms for measurement at 3m test distance
A Faraday room with ferrite tiles and pyramidal absorbers builded to be a full anechoic room can comply the site attenuation of an open area test site.
The emission measurements are equivalent and have the advantage to be also insulated from exterior sources of electromagnetic noise.
We obtain faster measurments in FAR
- Large Semi-Anechoic Chambre for measurements at 3 or 10m test distance
- Emission measurement equipment up to 40GHz:
- Radiocommunication bench
- Analog and digital modulation analysers (GSM)
- Protocole analysers
- Climatic chambers
Open area test site
Full Anechoic Room
Industrial requirements or quality internal to your company
Differentiating services are also offered in mechanical and climatic environments and in reliability, with the objective of bringing to market more robust and tested products to operate longer or simply to be transported to the other end of the world without deterioration (packaging).
Our metrology, maintenance and design services are open to your laboratories
If your company has laboratories with similar testing areas to ours, then there is a high probability that you will benefit from our support services:
You benefit from the support services of one of the most important laboratories in Europe.