Synthetic oil, coolant, fuels, Skydrol, air, water... modern machines use a variety of fluids, and their capacity to handle these substances in different environments needs to be checked rigorously.
In the implementation of these hydraulic tests, we use or develop test benches capable of operating with most fluids encountered in the automotive, railway, aeronautical and defence industries (including synthetic or mineral oil, brake fluid, coolant, fuel, skydrol, air, water).
Refrigeration units and electric boilers cover a temperature range from -40°C to +300°C for fluids.
Additional heating means allow us temperatures up to 500°C or even 1000°C with the gas burner.
Among the various hydraulic constraints intended to evaluate the behaviour of an equipment, there are among others:
Hydraulic stress cycles allow fatigue tests to be carried out in relation to the fluid used.
Our hydraulic facilities allow us to conduct mechanical, climate, physical and chemical tests which meet the most exacting functional requirements.
Hydraulic stresses can therefore be added to the equipment qualification program.
We will be present at the next Battery Show Europe 2021 / Electric & hybrid vehicle technology which takes place in...
The capacity to handle fluids at temperatures ranging from -40 to + 500°C
- 6 oil stations: from 1 to 75 l/min, 10 to 250 bar, -20 to 130°C
- 4 glycol benches: 8 to 14 m3/h, 3 bar, -40°C to +135°C
- 2 Skydrol power plants: 1 to 9 l/min, 450 bar
- 4 systems syringe 10 to 525 bar
- Miscellaneous auxiliary equipment: 50 kW oil boiler, 700 bar hand pumps,...
- 1 pressure/vacuum bench: 0.1 to 2 barA
- 5 pressure/vacuum housings
- 3 air boilers 200 to 300°C - 1 oil burner 650 kW
- 5 air heaters 650°C, a hot box 600°C, valves 454°C / 60 bar,...