Find a summary of our support around
batteries on battery.emitech-group.com
Our testing capabilities allow us to accommodate batteries with extended specifications
We test a wide range of batteries from the design phase to the validation and qualification phase.
Our resources are designed for automotive batteries but can also meet the specific needs of the railway or aeronautical sectors.
- Dimensions: up to 3,0m x 1,8m (W x L)
- Weight: up to 1000kg
- Power: 300kW / 1000V /1000A
Battery testing: a large range of skills
- Lifetime and performance (modules and packs)
- with climate and cooling conditions
- combined with vibrations on request
- Electrical and thermal abuse testing on cells, modules and packs
- Vibration, shock tests and mechanical integrity(crash)
- Realization of different mechanical abuse tests like fall/drop and impalment/crush
- Dust, corrosion, IP leakage and water immersion tests
- Radiated and conducted tests - Emission & Immunity
- CISPR 12, CISPR 25, ISO 16750, ISO 11452-x, ISO 7637-2, ISO 7637-3...
- LV123, LV 124, B21 7110, B21 7112, Renault 36-00-811...
- UNECE Regulation 10 (rev.6)
- Electrical, thermal and mechanical abuse tests
- Internal leakage / coolant pollution
- Fuse tests and Severe Short Circuit Test on Relay Box
- Moisture test on electronic boards
- Performance tests on modules and packs (parametric profile or dynamic road profile)
- Pack/Module Capacity tests with advanced end of charge strategies
Our engineering services to support your battery needs
Mechanical / Vibration
Design of test tools (fixtures...) up to specific test benches
We offer a global approach through our project management or at key stages that you wish to entrust us with.
Our skills in instrumentation, software control and mechanical expertise on cells, modules and packs accompany our expertise in testing.
Use of internal variables (cells) to control the tests.
From the transport of your batteries to their dismantling and recycling
Standards and test methods for batteries
- IEC 62660-1/2/3
Secondary lithium-ion cells for the propulsion of electric road vehicles (Performance tests/Abuse tests/Safety requirements)
Electrically propelled road vehicles – Test specification for lithium-ion traction battery packs and systems (High-power applications / High-energy applications, Performance & Abuse (SC, OC, OD) / Safety requirements for tests of part 1 & 2 + Additional Tests & clarifications)
- IEC62133, IEC62619 & IEC62620...
- GTR 20, UNR100, FMVSS 305, SAE J2464, SAE J2929, GB 38031, GB/T 31484, GB/T 31486, KMVSS...
- LV 123, LV 124, PSA B21 7110,PSA B21 7112, PSA B21 7130, Renault 36-00-802, Renault 36-00-808...
- T1 - Altitude simulation
- T2 - Thermal test
- T3 - Vibration
- T4 - Shock
- T5 - External Short Circuit
- T6 - Impact/Crush
- T7 - Overcharge
- T8 - Forced Discharge
- 8A - Vibration tests
- 8B - Thermal shock and cycle
- 8C - Mechanical shock
- 8D - Mechanical integrity
- 8E - Fire resistance
- 8F - External short circuit protection
- 8G - Overcharge protection
- 8H - Protection against discharge
- 8I - Overheating protection
- and more witch Rev3 like Propagation
- Emission Radiated
- Immunity Radiated
- Emission Conducted
- Immunity Conducted
- Electrical Tests