Montigny - Centre des 3 Peuples
Information as of June 14: This show is cancelled
Emitech and its 7 subsidiaries can offer its engineering and testing services on 2 major axes:
- Validation of current and future mobility solutions,
- Qualification and launch of your products.
For mobility solutions, we perform validations of your powertrain: architecture definition, dimensioning, specification, calibration, characterization and endurance.
Our services cover the qualifications of the complete Powertrain as well as its assemblies:
- Validation and qualification test according to OEM specifications,
- Euro 6 emissions tests and regulatory tests according to ECE R10, R85 and R100.
Our services complement each other and allow us to offer an overall performance:
- Expertise, engineering, technical assistance,
- Test benches design,
- Test laboratories in various fields.
We intervene at every stage of your project, from the determination of applicable tests to the completion of all the test campaigns.
Our test laboratories are able to carry out qualifications in safety, radio, EMC, mechanical environment, vibratory, acoustic, NVH, shock, thermal, physico-chemical, fire, hydraulic.
Furthermore, we perform testing of products using new energies like hydrogen (Fuel cell). Emitech services evolve around vehicle battery tests and more specific tests such as EMC tests on electric motors combined with EV motor test bench.
Our most recent acquisition in terms of external growth has extended our skills to vehicle emissions testing (Euro 6 - WLTP, WLTC - RDE...) in early 2021.
Emitech Group is a single partner for a global service.