The Emitech Group - Emitech, Eurocem, Adetests, Environne'Tech, Dirac, Pieme and Lefae
The Emitech Group is a family of 7 companies with 16 test centres throughout France (total capacity: 30,285 m2), equipped with laboratories specialising in environmental testing for everything from children's toys to missiles.
The multitude of testing environments available in our centres (mechanical, environmental, physical and chemical, electrical, electromagnetic, radio frequency, hydraulic, acoustic etc.), our capacity to meet the strictest requirements for high-risk systems (on-board safety systems, weapons systems, nuclear facilities etc.), our technical accreditations (COFRAC - French Accreditation Committee) and our regulatory credentials (Certified Body for CE Marking, CBTL for the CB Scheme) all combine to make us unique.
Our expertise, our technical capabilities and our wide-ranging accreditations all mark us out as a crucial and reliable partner for industrial producers, manufacturers and importers in a broad array of sectors:
We offer huge testing capacities (as many as 160 test campaigns can be conducted simultaneously, allowing for 18,800 days of testing per year in addition to 4,750 hours of training (and engineering services), with a high level of responsiveness (we handle some 13,200 requests from over 2,500 companies every year) and a projected turnover of 37,2 M€ in 2018 (10% of which comes from clients based outside France).
Our 310 employees, spread across our 16 centres all over France, form a tight-knit network of local teams ready to find the testing solutions which correspond precisely to your requirements.
"Crédit Impôt Recherche" and "Crédit Impôt Compétitivité" - For your French location
Emitech, Eurocem, Environne'Tech and Adetests are accredited by the French Ministry for Higher Education and Research as facilities eligible for the Research Tax Credit (CIR), and have approval from the Directorate General for Business (DGE) qualifying us for the Innovation Tax Credit (CII).
Our CIR accreditations run from 2017 to 2021 for Emitech (renewed from 2014 - 2016), 2017 to 2019 for Eurocem (renewed from 2014 - 2016), 2016 to 2020 for Environne'Tech (renewed from 2013 to 2015) and 2015 to 2017 for Adetests.
Our CII accreditations run from 2013 to 2016 for Emitech, 2014 to 2016 for Eurocem, 2016 to 2020 for Environne'Tech and 2015 to 2017 for Adetests.
The Emitech Group overview
Always listening to our clients
- Complementarity of our capabilities
The qualification programmes of our clients, and the market approval procedures to which they must adhere, systematically involve the different testing environments offered by our laboratories.
- Services connected to our test campaigns
Our teams can intervene very early on in the testing process, helping clients to identify the requirements their products will have to satisfy according to their intended use and market.
- Proximity and local solutions
The distribution of our centres throughout France and the exceptional, European-level capabilities of our laboratories (indirect lightning strikes, CRBM, sand and dust etc.) naturally make us your most convenient, local partner.
- Availability thanks to our extensive capacities
Environmental tests are the final hurdle to be overcome before the market launch of a product. Our testing capacities, unrivalled in Europe, help us to ensure that your deadlines are respected.
- Responsiveness thanks to our tight-knit teams
Prioritising small teams which are highly-specialised in their area of expertise and given considerable autonomy, our organisational structure allows us to be highly flexible and responsive.
- Quality as a means to maintain continuous improvement
Our quality policy is focused on customer satisfaction and listening to feedback from the field in order to fully satisfy your expectations.
An unique partner for a global performance
Building on our core identity as a testing laboratory, Emitech has developed a broad yet consistent range of services.
As we have grown, new areas of expertise such as electromagnetic compatibility have been added to the services offered by our laboratories, as the Emitech Group continues to expand its horizons.
Spécialists in environmental testing
- Radio frequency
- Electromagnetic fields
- Indirect lightining strikes
- Electrical testing
- Low, medium and high-frequency vibration
- Climatic and physical-chemical conditions
For equipments and facilities
- Testing laboratories
- Advice and Engineering
- Test bench design
- shakers and actuators maintenance
- Metrology, calibration
- EMF exposure and health considerations
Our approach to developing our activities is rigorously pragmatic, and all new developments must be compatible with our objectives:
- Reaching all areas of the economy
- Maintaining the technical superiority of our laboratories with continued investment
- Seeking out opportunities for external growth and synergy
- Opening up to new specialist activities
- Developing our partnerships
- Boosting our commercial presence
A quality manual based on our values
- The reassurance of a third-party laboratory (impartiality, independence, integrity)
- Benchmark tests: Traceability and metrology
- Technical foundations of our testing methods and procedures
- Total confidentiality
Accredited by the French Commitee of Accreditation (Cofrac) – Respect of the NF EN ISO/CEI 17025 requirements
A commitment to continuous improvement in collaboration with our clients
In 2015 and 2016, the scope of our COFRAC accreditation was expanded beyond the field of testing to include calibration and certification activities.
Our accreditations are the fruit of our strict quality policy, and are assets at your disposal.
Emitech Group Identity Sheet
Name: Emitech ----- Year of foundation: 1989
Statut: SAS -------- Share capital: 1 560 000 €uros
- Emitech Finance (71%),
- CEO Matthieu COGNET (24%),
- Employees (5%)
Commercial register: R.C.S. Versailles 344 545 645
APE Code: 7112B
Surface > 30,285 m²
- Eurocem - RCS reg. no.: R.C.S. Montbéliard 384 552 659
- Adetests - RCS reg. no.: R.C.S. Saint-Etienne 484 299 078
- Environne'Tech - RCS reg. no.: R.C.S. Bourgoin B 350 435 632
- Dirac Technology - RCS reg. no.:R.C.S. Dourdan 450 604 996
- Pieme - RCS reg. no.:R.C.S. Marseilles 789 421 807
- Lefae - RCS reg. no.: R.C.S. Lyon 487 716 086
Siret numbers (Centres)
- Montigny - HQ : 344 545 645 00022
- Montigny - Trois Peuples : 344 545 645 00212
- Orgeval : 344 545 645 00105
- Courtaboeuf : 344 545 645 00170
- Dourdan : 450 604 996 00022
West of France
- Angers :
- Beaucouzé : 344 545 645 00055
- Juigné-sur-Loire : 344 545 645 00154
- Rennes : 344 545 645 00113
- Centre d'Angoulême : 344 545 645 00097
- Centre de Toulouse : 344 545 645 00196
- Centre de Montpellier : 344 545 645 00063
- Centre de Marignane : 789 421 807 00015
- Lyon : 344 545 645 00121
- Adetests - Centre de Saint-Etienne : 484 299 078 00036
- Environne'Tech - Centre de Bourgoin : 350 435 632 00046
- Lefae - Centre de Chaponost : 487 716 086 00037
- Eurocem - Sochaux : 384 552 659 00011